Theme for individual widgets.

Write your functional requirement here, be Specific please!

Theme for individual widgets.

Postby algocrunch » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Is it possible to set it so a single widget will pull from a different root theme folder, or one that we can specify. For instance if I create a theme with multiple color options, and separate them into different sub folders can i have a widget call up a "theme/color" location to now load images specific to that color? We have tried the ways specified in the documentation & it tells how to set it up for the over all application but not on a single widget basis.
algocrunch

Re: Theme for individual widgets.

Postby support » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:02 am

We do have an demo on that.

Find "Use setTheme for individual" in http://crossui.com/xui/Examples/ .
support

Re: Theme for individual widgets.

Postby algocrunch » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:45 am

While I understand this works for creating a custom CSS based theme, is there a way to use the .setTheme('MYTHEME') which will then set all images for that widget to images that have been created for a custom theme.

Just like where on an application wide basis we use the xui.setTheme('MYTHEME').

Is this possible without having to call all the individual image css classes like below, or without having to make a "custom" class for each widget?

Code: Select all
.xui-uibar-top td, .xui-uibar-top-s td, .xui-uibar-bottom td, .xui-uibar-bottom-s td{
    background-image: url(Public/bar_vertical.gif);

.xui-uibar-custom-top td, .xui-uibar-custom-top-s td, .xui-uibar-custom-bottom td, .xui-uibar-custom-bottom-s td{
    background-image: url(Custom/Window/bar_vertical.gif);
algocrunch

Return to Functional Requirement