CrossUI Rad Wishlist.

Write your functional requirement here, be Specific please!

CrossUI Rad Wishlist.

Postby tomy300 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 am

Hello CrossUI developper.

Here a list a request that I would like to see in CrossUI RAD.

1- it would be very a good feature to have the possibility to add FTP support in Project Manager, so we could update online directly or adding a button that will update the file automaticly to accelerate postproduction.

2- I don't know if it's possible to put away iniComponents or an option to do it, I don't use it that much and when I want to modify control property I do it directly in UI, so It will let place to the user custom code.

3- when delcaring a variable like this. frmMain = this; intellisense does't work with custom variable but should herit from this.

here what I would like to see.

Thank you. for this great product.
tomy300

Re: CrossUI Rad Wishlist.

Postby support » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:36 am

Thanks for your suggestions, we will consider your list in the next verion.
support

Postby tomy300 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Thanks, if you do, It's will make me the perfect gift for Christmass :)

The USD199.00 liscence includes desktop and web developpement and 3 month upgrade.

I think 3 month is too short , most software include 1 years free upgrade.

Regard.
tomy300

Postby support » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:15 pm

But we are not sure when we will add those features. It depends on our other customers' requirements.
support

Postby tomy300 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Ok,

I have suggestions on your software. When deploying to desktop, it create .exe, could you please allow us to change the default ico for the exe. also possibility to start the program maximize because it start always small.
also on property->detail to the exe, there critical information , author, name of the product, version of the product , copyright etc... would be cool to be able to modify that.

thanks
tomy300

Postby linb » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:50 am

Thanks for your suggestion.

About modify node-webkit App's icon, you can refre to https://github.com/rogerwang/node-webkit/wiki/Icons.
linb
Site Admin

Postby tomy300 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Another thing.

1-this is particuliary anoying, with big chunk of code, if i'm at line 720 and I switch to Design view and make some change and go back to code view it start a line 0, it should remember the last line I was.
2-it's same thing in design view. if I click on the property and change something, I swap to code and comeback to design then it reset the treeview.
3- in design, when trying to click on property event, and I want to create the event function I need to scroll the horizontal scroll bar to see the button to create the function. you could simply make double click to create event, this will be cool, ..... example if I dbclick on the property name it show API and that's great but on the right double click should create the event function.

I sort this list by priority anoying thing to fix.

thanks a lot.
tomy300

Postby support » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 am

We can try to enhance 1 and 2 in the next version.
support

Postby tomy300 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:18 am

Ahh thanks that would be great.

Another thing in desktop rad , use database file instead of mysql. maybe there's a way to do that i'm not a pro at database thing, we need surely a connector plugin to call the DB directly
becasue we can't use php in desktop, I could use online database but there no reason of using desktop app in this case.

but by using database file, we could make app more portable and easy to deploy.. desktop or web without the effort or creating database for each platform.

thanks
tomy300

Postby tomy300 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:47 am

Another Idea I have last night, sorry but I must ask if it's possible :)

I know that there's div control and it's pratical if we want to add html into Crossui but that would be cool to have standard html control in the crossui toolbar
that will have some kind of link with xui core event, I ask this because this feature will rock, imagine customise all the css and UI the way we want.

I know that we can modify the current css but it will add more flexibility and people could use external control like jquery calandar and custom button,menu etc, this will make user great
alternative to the native gui, because we can change the css,color but not the look of a control have.

Maybe just make event connection between "html" in div node and xui. something like this
csharp code
<input class="mycss" type="button" value="Ok" onclick="xui('divnode:id","triggerclick(this)")" />

I know that is javascript and that is surely possible. no ?

thanks
tomy300

Next

Return to Functional Requirement